Last updated: 14-08-2020
Welcome to Talee (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
WEBSITE means the taleestudio.com operated by TALEE.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, Country, State,Postal code, City
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link found in any of our emails or by emailing as directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Use of Data
TALEE uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Website;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already;
- purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TALEE will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.